Towels Direct sources multiple couriers for our shipments to keep the most competitive rates possible for our customers. These rates will always be clear and visible, and included in your overall cost prior to finalizing your order with us. The courier used for our non-corporate clientele will primarily be Purolator, with Canada Post or Fed Ex used when necessary.
Your signature for a shipment verifies that your delivery was accepted in good condition. Each time you receive any order, it is good practice to:
1. Check that the correct number of packages have been delivered
2. Inspect all packages to ensure they are free from damage.
3. Note any damage on the delivery receipt before you sign it.
4. Sign the delivery receipt “subject to inspection” if the driver will not wait for you to inspect the parcel.
5. Claims must be reported to Towels Direct via phone or email within 3 business days from receipt of goods.
6. If you have any concerns, please call us immediately at 1-888-976-3103 or email us at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with our products or services, please call or email us immediately. We will be pleased to discuss your concerns and work with you to make arrangements to correct the situation.